We and our partners use technology, such as cookies, and collect data that is browsing to give you the best online experience and to personalise the information and advertising.
Please let us know whether you agree.
Mathieu van der Poel won the Tour of Britain since he sprinted to victory in the stage from Altrincham to Manchester.
The Dutchman claimed his third stage victory in a photo finish following a finishing parade up Deansgate from compatriot Cees Bol.
Matteo Trentin came , which Van der Poel finished 17 seconds clear.
“I had been concentrated on the line and think I timed it perfectly,” said Van der Poel.
Speaking to ITV Sport, he added:”I was fairly confident I could hold off the men around me but you cannot respond to everybody. There were 20 men who could have won.
“But in the end I did a perfect job and the group did a perfect job.”
While Britain’s Jacob Scott was called King of the Mountains despite missing out on the general classification, Mitchelton-Scott riders Trentin maintained the points jersey.
Ben Swift was named best driver along with his Team Ineos asserting the team award.
1. Mathieu van der Poel (Ned/Corendon-Circus) 3hrs 49mins 26secs
2. Cees Bol (Ned/Team Sunweb) Same time
3. Matteo Trentin (Ita/Mitchelton-Scott)
4. Mike Teunissen (Ned/Jumbo-Visma)
5. Davide Cimolai (Ita/Israel Cycling Academy)
6. Sacha Modolo (Ita/EF Education First)
7. Nils Eekhoff (Ned/Sunweb)
8. Jasper De Buyst (Bel/Lotto Soudal)
9. Xandro Meurisse (Bel/Wanty-Gobert)
10. Danilo Wyss (Swi/Dimension Data)
1. Mathieu van der Poel (Ned/Corendon-Circus) 29hrs 47mins 41secs
2. Matteo Trentin (Ita/Mitchelton-Scott) +17secs
3. Jasper de Buyst (Bel/Lotto-Soudal) +50secs
4. Pavel Sivakov (Rus/Ineos) +52secs
5. Nils Politt (Ger/Katusha-Alpecin) +1min 1secs
6. Gianni Moscon (Ita/Ineos) Same time
7. Mike Teunissen (Ned/Jumbo-Visma) +1min 3secs
8. Andrey Amador (Crc/Movistar) +1min 4 secs
9. Tiesj Benoot (Bel/Lotto-Soudal) +1min 7 secs
10. Amund Grondahl Jansen (Nor/Jumbo-Visma) +1 min 8 secs
They are going to take your dead-ball match to another level
Road BMX, mountain and more – there are many ways and reasons to begin biking.
Got a cycling race? Make sure you make the most of your warm up with this guide.
Read more: http://www.cetemet.es/stud-poker/